#51 2020-02-16 5:35pm

CanyonCrusher
Pro MemberFlex-Plate Fondler
Signed up: 2017-02-13
Bikes: 3

Re: Where did these guys go?

Or how about Oldnky?

I enjoyed his cow stories.. stupid key eating bovine lol

“It was more than just a hug Hawkeye, she hugged the stuffing out of me!!” -Willam Christopher/Father Mulcahy

“Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of happy hour.” -Alan Alda/Hawkeye Pierce

“As usual, I'm writing slowly because I know you can't read fast.” -Gary Burghoff/Radar O’Reilly

Squatted trucks: What kind of mental midget, coconut humping, poop throwing from a tree, goat herding, mouth breathing, short bus riding, glass licking have you seen my helmet moron thought it was cool.

#52 2020-02-16 5:36pm

spyker
Chup@c@br@
Signed up: 2009-11-19

oldnky wrote:

Woodmaster wrote:

IBT2ndL

It’s been locked and sanitized once already so I fixed it for you. wink

So glad this thread got sanitized,it was on par with coronavirus.

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#53 2020-02-16 5:38pm

spyker
Chup@c@br@

CanyonCrusher wrote:

How about that Spyker guy??

Haven’t seen him in a while.. Now that guy is a trip, great dude all around and one of the select few that have that twisted sense of humor that I also have. Plus we both love the fine art of inspecting cars. tongue

I'm right here! Thanks for the kind words Shocker! Dude I am still sore from doing a front brake job on a Hummer on Friday.

Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#54 2020-02-16 5:49pm

CanyonCrusher

spyker wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

Haven’t seen him in a while.. Now that guy is a trip, great dude all around and one of the select few that have that twisted sense of humor that I also have. Plus we both love the fine art of inspecting cars. tongue

I'm right here! Thanks for the kind words Shocker! Dude I am still sore from doing a front brake job on a Hummer on Friday.

Oh sh!t, there you are! lol

We’re dead AF at our shop. I started playing with this 80’s Mercedes that a coworker bought for his girl. The trans somehow slipped into park when he was dollying it back to the shop and the axle exploded through the floor. So we’re piecing it back together

“It was more than just a hug Hawkeye, she hugged the stuffing out of me!!” -Willam Christopher/Father Mulcahy

“As usual, I'm writing slowly because I know you can't read fast.” -Gary Burghoff/Radar O’Reilly

Squatted trucks: What kind of mental midget, coconut humping, poop throwing from a tree, goat herding, mouth breathing, short bus riding, glass licking have you seen my helmet moron thought it was cool.

#55 2020-02-16 5:58pm

spyker
Chup@c@br@

CanyonCrusher wrote:

spyker wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

We’re dead AF at our shop. I started playing with this 80’s Mercedes that a coworker bought for his girl. The trans somehow slipped into park when he was dollying it back to the shop and the axle exploded through the floor. So we’re piecing it back together

MB made very solid cars back in the 80s,not so much now! Why is it so dead at the shop? I say you start randomly shocking cars to get them in for service.

$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#56 2020-02-16 6:21pm

oldnky
Museum News Anchorman
Signed up: 2013-06-30

CanyonCrusher wrote:

Or how about Oldnky?

F**K that dumbass. He doesn’t even know what year it is.
(Image deleted)

#57 2020-02-16 6:25pm

CanyonCrusher

spyker wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

spyker wrote:

MB made very solid cars back in the 80s,not so much now! Why is it so dead at the shop? I say you start randomly shocking cars to get them in for service.

I’m guessing that it’s cause of the off season. And it’s probably cause no one wants to spend their tax refunds on their cars.

#58 2020-02-16 6:31pm

CanyonCrusher

oldnky wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

Or how about Oldnky?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 88cc7.jpeg

There’s a lot going on in that pic.. wrong year, children’s play set vandalized and dead shrubs. lol

But the real victims here are the kids. Now they can’t use the slide/billboard with being judged. lol

#59 2020-02-16 6:35pm

Dirty Habits
Pro MemberCock The Hammer, It’s Time 4 Action!
Signed up: 2008-11-10
Bikes: 47
For Sale: 22

X

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/pXMBPm4q/dirty-tequila-logo.jpg[/img]
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness............-Emo Philips

#60 2020-02-16 6:53pm

spyker
Chup@c@br@

oldnky wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

Or how about Oldnky?

Your front lawn?

$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#61 2020-02-16 6:55pm

spyker
Chup@c@br@

CanyonCrusher wrote:

oldnky wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

Or how about Oldnky?

There’s a lot going on in that pic.. wrong year, children’s play set vandalized and dead shrubs. lol

But the real victims here are the kids. Now they can’t use the slide/billboard with being judged. lol

Fcukk man! next week I have a job to do at the shop I work at part time.I am installing a Blitz intake system,catless downpipes and a full Ti expensive as shit exhaust system on a 2015 Nisan GTR...plus a Cobb tuning custom flame tune!!!! Should be interesting.

$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#62 2020-02-16 6:56pm

spyker
Chup@c@br@

Dirty Habits wrote:

X

What up Playa!!!!!!

$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#63 2020-02-16 7:05pm

spsracer
Banned
Signed up: 2016-10-23
Bikes: 24

spyker wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

oldnky wrote:

Fcukk man! next week I have a job to do at the shop I work at part time.I am installing a Blitz intake system,catless downpipes and a full Ti expensive as shit exhaust system on a 2015 Nisan GTR...plus a Cobb tuning custom flame tune!!!! Should be interesting.

Stay away. Hardest most sensitive cars to tune. Off just a tick and one hard pull detonates engine. Take my word for it. Be careful!

#64 2020-02-16 7:11pm

CanyonCrusher

spyker wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

oldnky wrote:

Lmao! We don’t get anything that nice around here. Just BMW’s and those stupid squatter trucks lol

#65 2020-02-16 7:20pm

spyker
Chup@c@br@

CanyonCrusher wrote:

spyker wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

Lmao! We don’t get anything that nice around here. Just BMW’s and those stupid squatter trucks lol

Man,just the Ti exhaust and downpipes,the bill for the customer came to 7K!!!! add the intake system,plus upgraded BOV's and labour,this dudes bill is easy 10K for all of it.Rest assured,when I am done installing all of this,I take my coveralls off,wash my hands and will be rubbing my genitals all over the steering wheel before the test drive.This shop does some highend stuff,from big turbo builds,to maintaining exotics to brake jobs for moms minivan,no job is too small or too big.

Do you piss all over the interior of the squat trucks?

$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#66 2020-02-16 7:39pm

brettweir89
Pro MemberROA DAE O
Signed up: 2013-08-26

Serious question. Gas mileage is not a consideration (I have a company SUV fully paid for), no this question for personal fun vehicle.

Hummer H2... reliable?
Chevy Tahoe?
Ford Expedition?

I.e. what's big, MERICA, 4 x 4, that is reliable. Less than 20K

So long as the paperwork is clean, you boys can do what you like out there. -Fifi McAffee (MFP)
It's over Anakin, I have the high ground! -Obi-Wan Kenobi

#67 2020-02-16 7:47pm

spyker
Chup@c@br@

brettweir89 wrote:

Serious question. Gas mileage is not a consideration (I have a company SUV fully paid for), no this question for personal fun vehicle.

Hummer H2... reliable?
Chevy Tahoe?
Ford Expedition?

Cadillac Escalade.

$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#68 2020-02-17 4:31am

CanyonCrusher

brettweir89 wrote:

Hummer H2... reliable?
Chevy Tahoe?
Ford Expedition?

Chevy Tahoe’s are pretty reliable, change the oil and do the required maintenance and that truck can last forever. Plus parts and labor are easy and cheap for that one.

Ford Expedition’s can be a little pricey, not by much but labor to repair them can be a b!tch when it comes to certain things.

#69 2020-02-17 5:13am

spsracer
Banned

spyker wrote:

brettweir89 wrote:

Hummer H2... reliable?
Chevy Tahoe?
Ford Expedition?

Cadillac Escalade.

Don’t get a Ford! Even consider a cool wrangler. They suck also but as a spare car it’s a cool little toy with roof off

#70 2020-02-17 5:49am

ChaseDyno-Bmx
Pro MemberBanned
Signed up: 2018-12-25

brettweir89 wrote:

Hummer H2... reliable?
Chevy Tahoe?
Ford Expedition?

Something Like A 2011 Or 2012 Z71 4x4 Can Be Bought For Around 20k. This Would Do anything You Need It To Do And More.  Lots Of Upgrades Available For Suspension, Lights, Tires, Wheelset Combinations,  Bumbers, Grills, Bull Bars, LED Light Bars, It’s Endless. The truck Pictured IS For Reference Someone Took the Z71 Sticker Off Tho . First  Picture (kinda Stock Form , wheels tires Added.Second Picture All the Tricked Out Parts Added .  There not the same truck Or even the Same Year model.  Just a Idea Of what can be done compared to relatively Stock (Image deleted)(Image deleted)

Last edited by ChaseDyno-Bmx (2020-02-17 6:49am)

#71 2020-02-17 6:15am

psychoduddycycles
Pro MemberWAYYYY in the red since 1983
Signed up: 2006-12-31
Bikes: 10

Flat brim? Check. Diesel Bothers on DVR? Check. Googling Brodozers? Priceless. For everything else, there's Mastercard.
https://media.makeameme.org/created/i-dont-always-dqqtlj.jpg

Sometimes, to make a paradise, you gotta release a SERPENT.

#72 2020-02-17 6:52am

CanyonCrusher

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

brettweir89 wrote:

Hummer H2... reliable?
Chevy Tahoe?
Ford Expedition?

Something Like A 2011 Or 2012 Z71 4x4 Can Be Bought For Around 20k. This Would Do anything You Need It To Do And More.  Lots Of Upgrades Available For Suspension, Lights, Tires, Wheelset Combinations,  Bumbers, Grills, Bull Bars, LED Light Bars, It’s Endless. The truck Pictured IS For Reference Someone Took the Z71 Sticker Off Tho . Fist Picture (kinda Stock Form , wheels tires Added.Second Picture All the Tricked Out Parts Added https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 8dc1d.jpeghttps://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 19d22.jpeg

First truck is a 03-12 Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon. That’s about a 3-4 inch lift kit on it with the aftermarket wheels. Those trucks are customizable don’t get me wrong there, I own a 11 Canyon and is pretty much factory but engine mods are limited. Especially with the engine, few come with a V8 LS motor. Most come with 4cyl. Or in my case a 3.7l I5. So there isn’t much outside of an exhaust kit or intake system.

The second one looks more like a full sized Silverado or Sierra. But very customized (obviously). It could also be a Toyota Tundra, it’s hard to tell from those pics.

#73 2020-02-17 6:55am

jberg27
Pro Member
Signed up: 2017-05-28
Bikes: 37

It is always interesting to see how a thread veers from its original direction.

#74 2020-02-17 6:58am

spsracer
Banned

jberg27 wrote:

It is always interesting to see how a thread veers from its original direction.

You should have seen it at 6pm last night just after the lock

#75 2020-02-17 7:02am

ChaseDyno-Bmx
Pro MemberBanned
Signed up: 2018-12-25

CanyonCrusher wrote:

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

brettweir89 wrote:

Hummer H2... reliable?
Chevy Tahoe?
Ford Expedition?

Something Like A 2011 Or 2012 Z71 4x4 Can Be Bought For Around 20k. This Would Do anything You Need It To Do And More.  Lots Of Upgrades Available For Suspension, Lights, Tires, Wheelset Combinations,  Bumbers, Grills, Bull Bars, LED Light Bars, It’s Endless. The truck Pictured IS For Reference Someone Took the Z71 Sticker Off Tho . Fist Picture (kinda Stock Form , wheels tires Added.Second Picture All the Tricked Out Parts Added https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 8dc1d.jpeghttps://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 19d22.jpeg

First truck is a 03-12 Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon. That’s about a 3-4 inch lift kit on it with the aftermarket wheels. Those trucks are customizable don’t get me wrong there, I own a 11 Canyon and is pretty much factory but engine mods are limited. Especially with the engine, few come with a V8 LS motor. Most come with 4cyl. Or in my case a 3.7l I5. So there isn’t much outside of an exhaust kit or intake system.

The second one looks more like a full sized Silverado or Sierra. But very customized (obviously). It could also be a Toyota Tundra, it’s hard to tell from those pics.

Dang Google lol  no wonder . I was thinking It Looked A Bit Short Or Small to Be A Z71.

Last edited by ChaseDyno-Bmx (2020-02-17 7:07am)

Board footer