Signed up: 2018-11-25
Bikes: 27
For Sale: 6
Website

Re: 1987 GT Pro Freestyle Tour Team

bladdermetal wrote:

One of the most beautiful PFT on here for sure! FAVED!cool

THANKS!

........... POWDERING POLISHING BODYWORK...........
......................SMALLZ ITS WHAT I DO........................

My life, established (Contractor/Builder) 2 beautiful children, a great wife with also a great career,  FMX/freestyle motocross rider I'm In my mid thirties and now got the itch for old school bmx again been in the game all my life....

#27 2021-04-20 1:24pm

80sbmxhunter
Pro Member
Website

Sharkmanc wrote:

Beautiful!! Did you have to drill extra holes in the extender to have it attach below the seat clamp? I love it's stance on that bike. Normally people put it above the seat clamp. Looks weird that way.

I actually had bought it like this and I was unaware of the third set of holes drilled up high but it seems to work perfectly the way it's mounted I got a fair price on it then I powder coated because it had three layers of spray paint on it it actually came out really good and that is when I noticed the third set of holes that were not Factory but I agree I like it looking better with it lower

My life, established (Contractor/Builder) 2 beautiful children, a great wife with also a great career,  FMX/freestyle motocross rider I'm In my mid thirties and now got the itch for old school bmx again been in the game all my life....

#28 2021-08-21 7:20pm

80sbmxhunter
Pro Member
Website

Sharkmanc wrote:

Beautiful!! Did you have to drill extra holes in the extender to have it attach below the seat clamp? I love it's stance on that bike. Normally people put it above the seat clamp. Looks weird that way.

Last edited by 80sbmxhunter (2021-08-21 7:20pm)

Board footer