You are not logged in.

2008 Haro Backtrail XO

#1 2008-07-13 9:15am

HAROBUM77
Member
From: Fort Wayne IN
Signed up: 2008-07-02
Posts: 64
Bikes: 8
Offline

2008 Haro Backtrail XO

http://bmxmuseum.com//image/1haro1_copy3.jpg http://bmxmuseum.com//image/picture_copy11.jpg http://bmxmuseum.com//image/100_0997_copy0.jpg http://bmxmuseum.com//image/100_1273.jpg

2008 Haro Backtrail XO

Smooth ride everywhere...  my beater.  i added white grips from shadow conspiracy

http://bmxmuseum.com/img/view-bike-in-museum.gif


dust her off...  and ride her hard!

Offline

 

#2 2008-08-20 11:25am

ilovebmx
Member
Signed up: 2008-08-12
Posts: 52
Bikes: 1
Offline

Re: 2008 Haro Backtrail XO

cool haro

Offline

 

#3 2008-08-21 9:44am

chemcopout
BMX Chick
From: New York, NY
Signed up: 2008-06-24
Posts: 1657
Bikes: 12
Offline

Re: 2008 Haro Backtrail XO

i love haros, always have, always will. i like the new backtrail. looks sweet dude :cool:


I stopped begging for help with the bike drive. If you see this and wish to donate parts send me a message. Anything and everything is accepted and appreciated :)

Sell me all your S&M parts!!!
...And go look at my S&M bikes:

Offline

 

#4 2008-08-21 10:10am

Gtcompe
Banned
From: Algonac, MI
Signed up: 2007-07-16
Posts: 2830
Bikes: 9
Offline

Re: 2008 Haro Backtrail XO

smooth ride till you bend the rims

no offence
i hate haros

Offline

 

#5 2008-08-21 7:32pm

HAROBUM77
Member
From: Fort Wayne IN
Signed up: 2008-07-02
Posts: 64
Bikes: 8
Offline

Re: 2008 Haro Backtrail XO

thats funny you say that Gtcompe...  i think i bent the rim a tiny, little bit, about 4 hours ago ...


dust her off...  and ride her hard!

Offline

 

#6 2008-08-24 10:02am

puff_puff
Centurion Member
From: Portland, OR
Signed up: 2008-05-09
Posts: 170
Bikes: 20
Offline

Re: 2008 Haro Backtrail XO

WOW GTCOMPE IS HELLA NICE, LIKE 70% OF THE COMMETS HE LEAVES ARE PRETTY MUCH TO HATE ON PEOPLES BIKES :lol: THE OTHER 30% IS TO PUT FALSE STATEMENTS , GO LOOK AT MY DIAMONDBACK GRIND AND READ HIS COMMENT..LETS TRY ONLY LEAVING COMMENTS THAT ARE POSSITIVE, IF THEIR NOT, DONT LEAVE ONE AT ALL ;)

(YO IM NOT TRIPPIN OK :D)

Last edited by puff_puff (2008-08-24 10:02am)


My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for.'

Tupac Shakur

Offline

 

#7 2008-12-31 12:14pm

dbjoker00
Museum Newbie
From: michigan
Signed up: 2007-07-14
Posts: 10
Bikes: 4
Offline

Re: 2008 Haro Backtrail XO

lol my haro rims got destroyed i went muddin and my brakes got packed with mud breaking a pad and bending the rim so it was very noticeable


me an my friends are platypus cuz i can ride my bike with no handlebars

Offline

 

#8 2009-03-07 2:47pm

bmxcrazy123
Member
From: richmond va
Signed up: 2009-02-13
Posts: 25
Bikes: 1
Offline

Re: 2008 Haro Backtrail XO

check out my bike guys if u want and tell me what i need and what u think of it,positive,ONLY,   and   nice haro

Offline

 

#9 2009-05-20 7:53pm

KC2332
Museum Newbie
Signed up: 2009-05-16
Posts: 5
Offline

Re: 2008 Haro Backtrail XO

nice i got that haro in red and i'm gonna paint it green or white

Offline

 

#10 2009-09-05 10:59am

daleyRANGER
Gimli & Pixi
From: Originally O.C now UK
Signed up: 2009-01-05
Posts: 422
Bikes: 21
Offline

Re: 2008 Haro Backtrail XO

nice ride man :D


...they say "in life, its best to keep your feet firmly on the ground"...
        ...how the hell can you do that while having fun!!!...

Offline

 

Board footer