You are not logged in.
1983 Diamond Back Turbo Lite
Re: 1983 Diamond Back Turbo Lite
:Dlove these little beauties:D
1. A lie travels around-the-world before the truth has even got its pants on.
2. Meeting Franklin Roosevelt was like opening your first bottle of champagne; but knowing him was like drinking it.
3. You have enemies? Good, that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
4. Mr Hitler called me a worm!! Well, again he's incorrect for I'm no ordinary worm...I am a glow-worm.
5. Never hold a discussion with the monkey when the organ-grinder is in the room.
6. If you're going through hell..............................keep going.
7. An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile hoping it will eat him last.
8. Have an important point to make? don't try to be subtle or clever, use a pile-driver, hit the point once then come back and hit it again. SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL