1982 Patterson Pro
1982 Patterson Pro survivor - owned for more than 30 years.
Patterson Pro (TrackMaster-era 18.5" Top Tube) Frame and Fork - original chrome and decals,
Powerlite Pro Bars - original chrome and decal,
DK Pro Stem - original chrome,
Sugino CT 175mm Chromoly crankset with Sugino 44T sprocket - original chrome and decals,
Uni Turbo seat with Pro-14 post,
Hutch Seat Post Clamp - original chrome,
Araya 7C rims,
KKT Lightning pedals,
Suntour 16T freewheel,
DiaCompe brakes - Tech 3 lever / MX-900 calipers,
Comp III skinwall tires - 20 x 1.75 front and rear,
Original Patterson handlebar/stem/top tube pad set.
* Acquired the frame and fork from their original owner back in 1985 when we were both on the Hackenbushes (Puyallup, Washington) Bike Shop Team.
* Raced and served as pre-driver's license transportation for the next several years.
* No restoration efforts - just normal use and maintenance.
* Everything still works like new with no rust, cracks, etc.
Submitted by Gylles Smyth
- Company: Patterson Racing
- Model: Pro
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Headtube angle: 74
- Seattube angle: 68
- Toptube length: 18.5"
- Headtube size: 1"
- Details * Patterson Pro (18.5" Top Tube) Frame and Fork, * Powerlite Pro Bars, * DK Pro Stem, * Sugino CT 175mm Chromoly crankset - Sugino 44T sprocket, * Uni Turbo seat with Pro-14 post, * Hutch Seat Post Clamp, * Araya 7C rims, * Suzue hubs, * KKT Lightning pedals, * Suntour 16T freewheel, * DiaCompe brakes - Tech 3 lever / MX-900 calipers, * A'me grips, * Comp III skinwall tires - 20 x 1.75 front and rear, * Original Patterson handlebar/stem/top tube pad set.