1997 Mountain Cycle Aftershock
1997 KAWASAKI GREEN Mountain Cycle Aftershock
First generation Mountain Cycle Aftershock frame hand built in San Luis Obispo Cal. USA
This was the first "Kawasaki Green" Aftershock frame to come into Australia after I ordered it from Mountain Cycle in 1997.
Until today, everything on the bike is in as new condition, and it will serve the rest of it's life purely as a carpet queen..haha.
- Redline Flight triple clamp forks
- FSA Afterburner 180mm cranks and sprocket
- Redline alum. Flight bars
- Brand X stem
- FSA Orbit headset
- Spin carbon wheels
- Odyssey Black Widow pedals
- Answer alum. 'Rocker' seat post 31.6mm
- T.H.E seat, grips & fenders
- Shimano brakes
- Sachs hollow pin chain
- Comp III rainbow label tyres
This bike epitomises mid-school bmx at it's peak..... hope you enjoy.